Monday, March 2, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

On Saturday I took the boys to the BYU Baseball game. It was free - you can't get better than that. I have wanted to take Elliott to a sporting event, so it was the perfect opportunity. I was thankful for the nice weather that made me want to go. It was a beautiful, sunny day. The breeze kept it a little cool, but not freezing, so it was just right. Derek had fun clapping during the game, sometimes at just the right times. It was cute. Elliott, on the other hand, pretty much refused to cheer. I think he gets a little embarrassed clapping or cheering. Derek fell asleep after a while, and of course Elliott wanted to leave shortly after that. I made him wait a little while and then I said he had to cheer before we could leave. Finally he had the perfect opportunity. He clapped and said, "Go Cougars!" Maybe next time he will get into it a little more. The game was okay, but not super exciting. At least we were winning 4-1 when we left after 4 1/2 innings. We ended up winning 10-3. I guess we missed the real excitement. Oh well. It was a fun experience.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Go Cougars! Give me a call, I want to get together with you! Let's take our kids to do something fun.

    ReplyDelete