Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Museum of Art

Last Friday we went to BYU's Museum of Art for an MBASA field trip. They had an exhibit by Walter Wick the artist of the I Spy books. He has amazing talent. It was a really fun exhibit. Elliott had a good time.
There was a second exhibit we walked around. I don't know who the artist is. It was quite strange. He creates art from things like black garbage bags, unblown or popped balloons, packing peanuts, etc. I really don't know what this structure is supposed to be, but the kids really seemed captivated. I'm not sure what the sink had to do with anything. The tap was on and the water was just circulating. ????

We walked to the MOA and it was a bit cold outside. I had Derek pretty well bundled, but I didn't take his gloves. On the way there I noticed his hands were really cold. I felt bad, so on the way home I put my gloves on him. He kept them on the whole way. Then I realized just how cold he must have been on the way there - mine were cold without my gloves. Next time, remember the gloves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment