Monday, March 30, 2009

The Return of Winter

This is what we awoke to this morning...


That's a lot of snow! It snowed a bit yesterday morning and early afternoon, but was completely melted by the time church was over (5pm). I figured that was the end of the storm. I guess I was wrong. I'm happy to have the snow, especially since I know it'll be gone quickly. So many people keep saying they are tired of the snow, they just want all the snow to be gone. It's not like we had a bad winter. We really didn't get that much snow this year, if you ask me. Sure we had a few good storms, but it was a lot less than I expected. I admit there is one thing I don't like about the snow - it's cold and you can't sit outside and enjoy. Time will come soon enough I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would cry. We've had a really long winter with so many of these surprise snows. It's Seattle--it rains, we expect it. But snow... I'm glad you have a better attitude about it. :)

    ReplyDelete