Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy President's Day

Brent worked really hard to get ahead in his school work last week so he could enjoy his 3 day weekend. It worked! We were actually able to get out and have fun as a family. We went bowling at the BYU Games Center. Since it was a holiday, most of the Wilkinson Center was closed, so we settled on food from the snack bar. It was decent. The bowling was better. We had lots of fun!







Game #1 - Way to go Brent!
Game #2
I had to include pictures of the scores. Sorry, Brent. He didn't want me to post the scores of Game 2, but I got a good score. At least he wasn't in the "Under 80 Club." I had a good run going there!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Derek changes so much every time I see him, he is getting so big! It looks like you guys had a great time bowling, I haven't done that in so long.. I bet Elliott had a blast! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete