Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving Time Fun

It was so nice to have movers take care of our move. I didn't have to do much of anything. They came on Thursday the 13th to pack everything up and then loaded the truck on the 14th. So, I had 2 days I needed to be out of the house. Brent stuck around the apartment to make sure everything went as desired. Thursday we spent time at the playground. Then Elliott spent the rest of the afternoon at a friend's house. On Friday I thought of taking the boys to a movie but of course there was nothing good at the dollar theater. So I asked Elliott what he wanted to do. He said Jumpin' Jacks, so that's where we headed after lunch. I called my friend Brooke and invited her son (Elliott's good friend) Dakota to go with us. I'm glad he could go, they had so much fun running around that place. They were absolutely crazy and had a crazy good time. Derek wasn't too sure about it at first but then I couldn't peel him away. It was fun to watch them play. I'm glad Elliott and Dakota had that last chance to play together. They played together almost every day. It's hard to leave good friends.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment