Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We had a lovely morning. The boys had a great time opening and playing with all their gifts. Brent has enjoyed playing a new video game. I've been helping Elliott figure out his new toys and now I have a little break while Derek is sleeping and Elliott is watching a new movie from Grandma and Grandpa. I figured I'd take the time to post some pictures of our festivities. I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas.

Christmas Eve

The stockings were hung...

Presents, presents, and more presents.


Derek was thrilled to finally be allowed to play with the presents that he's been eyeing for the last week or so. He had fun playing with his toys as well as the wrapping paper and especially his big brother's presents.

I'm in heaven! (Although the face may not show it.)

"Why didn't I get any of this stuff?"

Derek found what he wanted - candy from someone else's stocking

Happy together!

Cool toys

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment