Sunday, December 21, 2008

Enter the Blogging World

I finally decided to start a blog. The thought has crossed my mind a few times but I usually just brush it aside thinking I would never have enough cute pictures to post or anything worth writing about. Lately things happen and I think, that would be a good thing to write on a blog. Oh wait, I don't have a blog. I guess I'm out to prove myself wrong. Hopefully this will be good motivation for me to take more pictures and to actually write about things that do happen. Brent thought I should let Shakespeare give me ideas for my title, and this is the one that stood out. I thought it fitting, since usually if someone asks me how I spend my time, I can't usually think of anything specific that I do. I just take care of the boys and make sure we all have the things we need. Pretty much I feel like I "do" nothing, when really there is a lot going on. So, here goes...

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog! Blogs seem to be the only way I am good at staying in touch with people. I will try to remember to send you an invitation to our blog in the next few days. I LOVE the title of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you all are doing so well. I am glad that you are all happy. we love you and look forward to seeing you in Vegas Merry Christmas. Love Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful thing. Thanks so much - it's a great way to keep up with what's going on with your lovely family. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete