Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thirtysomething

We went miniature golfing to celebrate my birthday.  It was Derek's first time.  The boys did pretty well.  Fun times for all.
This was just too funny.  I had a whole 3 candles on my cake - one for each decade of my life (the extra 4 years don't count).  I went to blow the candles out and barely got 1 out.  I was laughing so hard.  When I tried again, I got one more out.  It was too much.  It took 3 tries to blow out 3 candles.  I guess I really am getting old.  (They were just regular candles.  I can't even pretend they were trick candles.)  Funniest thing ever!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the great pics and updates! Someday I'll get around to blogging and have to go far back in time to catch up. :) And you made me laugh with your candles old lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kara. I think you've got a pretty legitimate excuse for not blogging these days. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun!! Looks like you guys had a great end to your summer too. Happy Belated Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete