Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blessing Day

Today was another double-special day.  I had a lovely Mother's Day.  Brent made breakfast for me this morning and the boys gave me lots of cards.  I am so lucky to have 3 super sweet boys and a wonderful husband.  I am also so grateful for an amazing mother who has taught me so much and is such a great example to me, as well as a wonderful mother-in-law.

We also got to bless Preston at church today.  Brent gave him a special blessing and Preston was a perfect angel.  When he was finished, Brent said Preston was super smiley.  We missed having our families here today, but know they wished they could have been here. 



5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! He's a doll! It's tough being away from family--especially on special occasions. You look great, by the way. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Stephen says hello to Brent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun you could bless him on Mother's Day! I'm glad it was a nice day for you and that he was so happy being blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special Mother's Day! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete