Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun with Family

On our way back from Disneyland, we stayed in Las Vegas for a couple days. Saturday afternoon we hiked Exploration Peak. It was a nice little but steep hike. Elliott had asked to hike it last time we were there but we didn't, so this time I made sure we did. It was a pretty view of the entire valley. Later that afternoon, all the family in Las Vegas came over for a family party. It was fun to see everyone before we head far, far away. We celebrated Travis', Ethan's, and Derek's birthdays since we were all together. I love spending time with family. We will miss everyone. Everyone is welcome to come visit us now that we'll live somewhere exciting. :)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I will come see you...someday...as soon as I work out and can afford a trip that way! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, cute kids, cute blog. So glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun- good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete