Sunday, December 27, 2009

Temple Square

I couldn't let another year go by without seeing the beautiful lights at Temple Square. We went last night. Boy was it freezing. My nose was about to fall off! The lights are so beautiful. I'm so glad we were able to go and share the beauty with the boys. Who knows when they will have the chance again. Elliott wasn't interested in taking pictures because he was so cold. He did agree to take the picture in front of the steaming fountain. He thought that was pretty cool. I love it with the temple in the background. I'm happy we went even if it was ridiculously cold. We weren't the only ones - it was pretty crowded.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Dawnia- Pennsylvania- WOW! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. So glad you are enjoying your husband and two little boys. Merry Christmas!
    Love, Darice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful! Is that a live nativity? I hope they had a heater, or those are really good statues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, definitely not a live nativity. That would be insane! My pictures of the shepherds and wise men didn't turn out very good. It was beautiful. They tell the Christmas story every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete