Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crafter's Corner

Last month Lis and I were finally able to go to Crafter's Corner, a cute shop where you can go and make metal decorations. We had been trying to find a time to go for 6 months! There are tons of awesome crafts to make - for every holiday or just because. It was difficult to choose just a couple. These are the ones I came home with.

I painted the board and chose paper to put behind the metal to spruce it up. I love the way it turned out!



All I did for the turkey was paint the block it sits on, but I think it's pretty dang cute. The beak and wattle poke out to give it a 3-D effect.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Super cute decorations! I need to find a place like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the happy Halloween sign you made. It was fun, we need to do that again.

    ReplyDelete