Thursday, September 24, 2009

Standing Tall

Derek's newest accomplishment - standing up in the middle of the floor.
He has never attempted to stand up, but tonight as I was cleaning up dinner, Elliott said Derek is standing up and falling back down. I was doubtful, but as I watched, this is what I saw (beware loud screeching ahead)...
He finally got the hang of it. Once he got up and stood there for a good 30 seconds. Of course the video was processing so I couldn't get a picture, but here's a great one from another successful attempt. I absolutely LOVE the face!

Go, Derek, go!

He's finally making some progress. Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. He is looking good! It is the best to see them be so proud of themselves. Bristyn just barely started walking and it is so fun to watch her toddling around, with a huge smile on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliott's screaming is hilarious. I think it's cute that he's so excited for his brother. Brotherly Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Derek! You will be running after Elliott in no time.

    ReplyDelete