Friday, April 24, 2009

Trip to Grandma and Popeye's House

Elliott had Spring Break last week, so I took the boys to Vegas to see Grandma and Popeye. It was so much fun to see them and all the aunts, uncles, and cousins there too. I'm glad that everyone was able to come visit while we were there. We missed you, Marisa and family. Derek didn't have a very good time in the car. He cried for at least half of the trip. When we got there, Popeye got him out of the car. He didn't think that was what he wanted. But it wasn't long before he was happy to be with Popeye. They had lots of fun together. Elliott had a great time playing with Grandma and Popeye and he loved playing with his cousins again. I enjoyed the nice break from normal, every day life. We miss you all already.

Elliott and Ethan

Derek with Daniel and Maya

The Royal Queen and her Princesses (according to them)

Travis

Elliott playing pool with Dustin's help

My idea of a vacation - I really enjoyed my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment